Is this even a thing anymore?

 I love writing, I always have. The concept of stringing words together to create a cohesive thought or feeling into a sentence has always gotten my motor running. How many people out there still think I should do a blog and not a vlog? Vlogging or using video/photo posting with emotions and stories is more common than the written word. Everything is so digital. While I do not protest nor do I abhor the idea, I miss the written word. I cling to physical copies of books, love having notebooks to scribble in or write in. Journals that have had my every word or feeling. I remember when I was young, writing letters and folding them in fun ways and giving them to crushes, or friends. Folded up hearts or rectangles that say "pull here to read".

Written word.

Not going to lie, I've thought about doing more videos, maybe even a podcast. Who wants to listen to a 40+ year old Latina Apache. I don't know, if these even reach my target. I just want to keep writing. I don't want to stop. I stopped because of trauma, stress and life. I don't want to do that again. Writing, art, and singing were my life. Well enough of this random blog. Off to write more poetry. 

Comments

Popular Posts