Descubrimiento de mi (Discovery of Me)
Never understood this wanting of holding a girls hand
Growing up in very hetero-normative household
With hetero-normative siblings and parents
The longing of a gentle kiss from that girl’s lips
To place my hands gently but firmly on her hips
I didn’t understand who or what it was to be me at 13
Sneakingly look at the tomboy girl who randomly glances at me
High school led to discoveries, descubriendo quien soy
Discovering who I am
Girls I fell for, girls I loved, all while hiding in my small closet filled with secrets
Secrets that I held with me for so long in fear of what may come
From stories I’ve heard from friends who were openly out
Little did I know my mom and dad would have loved despite
Soy un adulto, I’m an adult
Married with to that tomboy girl I once dreamed of being with
Completamente enamorado, Completely in love
Loved by family, love from my friends
All in the discovery of me
Todo en el descubrimiento de mi
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. If your comment is a question, please allow up to 24 hours for a response.