Being sick! Just a rant.

I haven't been to work for a week. I ended up getting viral sinusitis, fevers everyday, constant headaches and everything that goes with it. Interchanging western medicine with natural remedies that I've known since I was a kid. I've been home taking it easy since Saturday evening that I got sick. I honestly don't like it at all. Right now I would love to be at work doing something. Since I have been feeling better, well enough to move around the house. I've cleaned..... and now here I am trying to work on my blog. So I decided to rant and rave instead. 

I was working on a blog about my "life story" but now that doesn't seem to intrigue me. I feel as if though I may be lying in there, like there are things missing, even though I have a crazy sick memory. Seriously I remember shit from way long ago in my childhood. Okay back to ranting.

Seriously, I hate getting sick!!! Not only on top of getting sick, I got a stupid cold sore. Hurts like a mofo! I know you're probably reading this and thinking, "OMG, there are better things to bitch about!", well yes there ism but I choose to complain about this right now. I can barely breathe through my nose, my head is constantly hurting that it radiates down to my teeth. Nose is like a damn faucet and it also gets stuffy, great combo. Top it off the stupid fevers. 

Okay, I'm done whining in this blog. Off to complete some other blog I've had sitting in my drafts for months.  

Comments

Popular Posts