I C E
I C E
Immoral
Corrupt
Extensions of evil
If you don't look like Donald Trump you're about to get frozen
Stuck in cells where no medical attention is given
Where they say you committed suicide to hide their murderous ways
I C E
I
Can't
Exist
Without worrying I'm the next one who will be nabbed from the street
Just trying to live like everyone else, without a worry, without a care
I C E
Insolent
Creeps
Exist
Because cheeto puff needs someone to kiss his ass daily
Punishing those that aren't orange like him
But he will get his in the end and we'll be the ones to win
I C E
Ignorance
Can kill
Everyone
Tyrants with small dicks think they can ruin lives without any consequence but the clock is ticking
Ticking like a time bomb waiting to explode
I C E
Immigration and
Customs
Enforcement
Doesn't care if you are a citizen, doesn't care if you are native american, doesn't care bout you at all
We are just another brick in a wall
Just another drop in an ocean of shit because our brownness doesn't equate to blessed mother earth
I
C
E
If you
Could
Explain
To me why I'm a criminal when all I do is exist. I breathe the same air. Bleed the same color. This is truly unfair
I shouldn't have to live with head on a swivel looking over my shoulder because the gustapo me quieren matar, they want to kill me
I
C
E
Insignificant pedazos de
Cagada, pieces of
Excrement
Ever seen shit walk, well take a look at Hielo. Because ICE is an example of what it looks like
Especially when you see your own kind working for them
I
C
E
If you
can't
even
think of how this is all possible or real you live a privileged life.
Just like the police they profile any person who doesn't look white
What a broken society we live in.
I
C
E
If they
can they would
execute
upon seeing a person of color
But they wait till they can hide what they do behind closed doors
I
C
E
Spells ICE and I've said it before and I'll say it again, it can be melted within the palm of our hands.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. If your comment is a question, please allow up to 24 hours for a response.